Small Business Credit Card Study
In its inaugural year, the J.D. Power 2019 Small Business Credit Card Satisfaction StudySM explores small business owners’ satisfaction with leading credit card issuers in the United States. A study subscription gives you access to actionable insights about critical success factors, which drive cardholder satisfaction and reuse. The information in the study will provide you with a clear understanding of your company’s performance relative to industry competitors and opportunities for differentiation.
STUDY DELIVERABLES INCLUDE:
- Customized executive presentation and strategy session that gives you data-driven, actionable recommendations for achieving your strategic business goals
- Executive briefing document highlighting key trends and insights across the industry
- Scorecard benchmarking your company’s performance compared with the industry across key drivers of satisfaction, loyalty and advocacy metrics
- Competitive survey data and industry reports including information on customer segments
- Data and analytical tools for performance insights and competitive comparisons with your peers
- Access to VoX Platform—J.D. Power’s proprietary interactive reporting interface
- The complete study data file with consumer survey responses
Net Promoter System,® Net Promoter Score,® NPS,® and the NPS-related emoticons are registered trademarks of Bain & Company, Inc., Fred Reichheld and Satmetrix Systems, Inc.