Canada Wireless Total Ownership Experience Study
Share This Page
Bain Certified Net Promoter Score® by J.D. Power now available!
As wireless network and phone technology has improved, customer usage patterns and overall reliance on wireless devices have adapted. Carriers that provide a dependable network, offer competitive service plans, and the latest mobile devices are typically well-positioned to achieve customer loyalty and advocacy, as well as larger market share. To increase customer satisfaction, maximize sales, and minimize switching activity, carriers must understand their customers’ needs and experiences and focus on continuous performance improvement initiatives.
The J.D. Power Canada Wireless Total Ownership Experience StudySM examines customer satisfaction with the entire ownership experience, including satisfaction with their carrier, mobile phone, customer service, network quality, and purchase process. The study provides a competitive benchmark to measure customer advocacy and loyalty; identify improvement initiatives; and compare wireless carrier performance across Canada.
Carriers may use study findings to:
- Measure critical components that drive overall satisfaction among wireless customers
- Identify carriers’ areas of strength and weakness overall and by key customer segments
- Track performance on a monthly basis via performance scorecards
Study subscription will provide access to the tools needed to gain a comprehensive, in-depth understanding of how your company is performing and to identify any areas needing improvement.
- A management discussion and on-site executive presentation that provide insights into key industry trends and study findings, allowing your company to maximize performance and prioritize improvement initiatives
- Access to competitive data sets allowing a comparison of your company’s performance against competitors, the industry, and the highest performers
- Data analysis via SPSS Data files that allows for segmentation at the national and territory levels by specific device type and brand levels
Now Available! Bain Certified Net Promoter Score® by J.D. Power
This independent, trusted, and Bain certified measure of NPS® provides brands with accurate scores they can use with confidence as they seek ways to improve the customer experience, assess their competition, increase brand advocacy, and ultimately deliver positive financial results. To access it, you must subscribe to the respective J.D. Power syndicated study. Learn more at jdpower.com/nps
Net Promoter System®, Net Promoter Score®, NPS® and the NPS-related emoticons are registered trademarks of Bain & Company, Inc., Fred Reichheld and Satmetrix Systems, Inc.