Canadian Full Service Investor Satisfaction Study
Share This Page
Changes in market conditions, regulatory requirements, investor demographics, and a shifting competitive landscape make it more important than ever for Canadian investment firms and advisors to have access to robust, independent sources of insights into the key drivers of investor satisfaction. To optimize investor loyalty and cultivate the referrals that are so critical to business growth, firms need to make informed decisions to strike the right balance among competing needs for investments in technology, recruiting, training, marketing, and product development.
The J.D. Power Canadian Full Service Investor Satisfaction StudySM explores the needs, expectations, and preferences of today’s investors. The study provides a broad understanding of how full service investment firms can improve investor satisfaction, loyalty, retention, and advocacy across seven key factors:
- Financial Advisor
- Account Information
- Commissions and Fees
- Investment Performance
- Product Offerings
- Problem Resolution
Additionally, the study explores the most critical drivers of satisfaction among investors in various segments of the market, including:
- High net worth
- Female investors
- Millennial investors
- Demographic region
A study subscription provides access to the insights and tools needed to gain a comprehensive, in-depth understanding of how your firm is performing and to identify key areas needing improvement.
Study deliverables include:
- An analyst briefing provides high-level executive insights into key industry trends and study findings, allowing your firm to understand the drivers of satisfaction across all aspects of the investor experience
- Access to a personalized competitive data set, enabling you to see how your firm stacks up against competitors, the industry, and the highest performers in the study
- An executive presentation provides a summary of your firm’s results against those of key competitors as well as actionable insights for improvement; presentations are delivered live, typically to an executive-level audience, and are intended to be a catalyst for strategic discussions and planning
- A suite of analytical tools, including a simulator that allows you to conduct a customized analysis and to estimate the impact on overall satisfaction of improving performance on specific Key Performance Indicators
- Bain Certified NPS® by J.D. Power that includes the brand level NPS® and verbatims, a NPS rank chart and verbatim text analytics
Net Promoter System®, Net Promoter Score®, NPS® and the NPS-related emoticons are registered trademarks of Bain & Company, Inc., Fred Reichheld and Satmetrix Systems, Inc.