In 2017, J.D. Power research found that while rates and discounts were attracting new auto insurance customers to carriers in Canada, reputation and service were more critical to retaining business. How can insurers in Canada truly understand their customers’ views of their services experience? How can they ensure they are meeting and exceeding their customers’ expectations so that price does not become a factor in determining whether to shop for a new carrier?
The Canadian Auto Insurance Satisfaction Study, now in its 11th year, provides insurers with satisfaction metrics and insights gathered from customers’ perceptions of their primary auto insurer. Satisfaction is measured across five factors: Non-Claim Interaction; Price; Policy Offerings; Billing and Payment; and Claims. The Non-Claim Interaction factor includes three subfactors: Local Agent or Broker; Call Center Service Representative; and Website.
The study incorporates insights into these factors to describe how customer satisfaction impacts the profitability of an insurance company; examines how each service event between a customer and their insurer impacts overall customers’ value perceptions of their insurer; and identifies critical service standards that drive higher customer satisfaction and the bottom line.
A study subscription provides access to the insights and tools needed to gain a comprehensive, in-depth understanding of how your company is performing and to identify key areas needing improvement.
Study deliverables include:
- Customized executive presentation and in-person discussion that includes data-driven, actionable recommendations for achieving strategic goals
- NEW FOR 2018: Net Promoter Score®—This study includes Bain Certified NPS® by J.D. Power. Several NPS® questions will be added to the respondent files and available on VoX and via a word cloud and rank chart
- Competitive survey data and industry reports with regional information
- Data and analytical tools for performance insights and competitive peer comparisons
- Access to VoX 3.0—A study that is available on the interactive interface, VoX 3.0
Other 2018 Auto Insurance Product Suite offerings* include:
- Insurance Net Promoter Score: Enabled by the unparalleled and innovative J.D. Power VoX customer experience (CX) management platform, insurance Net Promoter Score ensures that you not only understand your customers’ expectations, but also anticipate and surpass them to build loyal brand advocates. The integration of NPS into VoX provides users with the ability to operationalize CX feedback and take action to improve the overall customer experience.