Canada Self-Directed Investor Satisfaction Study
J.D. Power Canada Self-Directed Investor Satisfaction StudySM examines investor satisfaction with self-directed investment platforms. The study provides you with critical insights into the needs, expectations, and desires of today’s self-directed investors. Your subscription will help you to identify best practices for improving satisfaction, loyalty, retention, and advocacy. You’ll also be empowered with an understanding of dynamics—such as portfolio size and trading activity—that drive satisfaction among different types of investors.
Nearly 1 in 5 Millennial investors cite a likelihood to switch to another firm during the next year.
of investors say they completely understand their provider’s mobile app.
“IT’S CRITICAL FOR SELF- DIRECTED INVESTMENT FIRMS TO FOCUS & IMPROVE THEIR MOBILE OFFERINGS, AS THIS IS THE CHANNEL MILLENNIALS WILL USE.”
Senior Director of the Wealth Management Practice at J.D. Power
- Customized executive presentation and strategy session that gives you data-driven, actionable recommendations for achieving your strategic business goals
- Executive briefing document highlighting key trends and insights across the industry
- Scorecard benchmarking your company’s performance compared with the industry across key drivers of satisfaction, loyalty and advocacy metrics
- Competitive survey data and industry reports including information on customer segments
- Data and analytical tools for performance insights and competitive comparisons with your peers
- Access to VoX Platform—J.D. Power’s proprietary interactive reporting interface
- The complete study data file with consumer survey responses
- Net Promoter Score®—This study includes Bain Certified NPS® by J.D. Power; presentation slides with NPS Rank Chart and industry summary plus VoX access to NPS rank chart(s), verbatims and text analytics. Learn more at jdpower.com/business/nps