Canada Digital Banking and Credit Card Satisfaction Studies
The J.D. Power Canada Digital Banking and Credit Card Satisfaction StudiesSM explore adoption and satisfaction with the digital channels of leading bank and credit card issuers in Canada. There are four modules available in this subscription, which can be customized to fit your brands needs and goals.
Canada Banking Mobile App Satisfaction Study
Canada Credit Card Mobile App Satisfaction Study
Identifies what drives best-in-class mobile app customer experience. The study provides critical benchmarking information and qualitative feedback on mobile apps based on thousands of customer responses.
Canada Online Banking Satisfaction Study
Canada Online Credit Card Satisfaction Study
Explore adoption and satisfaction with the features and content of leading financial institutions’ online properties and identify what drives best-in-class online customer experience. The studies provide critical benchmarking information and qualitative feedback on online experiences based on nearly 6,800 customer responses.
“WHILE OVERALL SATISFACTION IS IMPROVING, BANKS AND CREDIT CARD COMPANIES STRUGGLE TO ENSURE THAT CUSTOMERS COMPLETELY UNDERSTAND DIGITAL FEATURES.”
Vice President, Financial Services, J.D. Power
- Customized executive presentation and strategy session that provides data-driven, actionable recommendations for achieving strategic goals
- Executive briefing document highlighting key trends and insights across the industry
- Scorecard benchmarking firm performance compared with the industry across key drivers of satisfaction, as well as loyalty and advocacy metrics
- Competitive survey data and industry reports including information on customer segments
- Data and analytical tools for performance insights and competitive peer comparisons
- Access to VoX Platform—J.D. Power’s proprietary interactive reporting interface
- The complete study data file with consumer survey responses