Canada Banking Advice Satisfaction Study
The J.D. Power Canada Banking Advice Satisfaction StudySM explores customer experiences and best practices related to bank-provided advice and new account opening. A study subscription will help you to optimize your advisory and account opening initiatives using insights about priority customer segments, prominent customer financial-advisory needs, and methods of customer engagement that build trust.
of customers say they acted on financial advice from their retail bank.
of customers believe that they have benefited from advice given by their bank.
“IT IS CRITICAL THAT BANKS GET THE ADVICE FORMULA RIGHT AND DELIVER IT IN A PERSONALIZED MANNER ACROSS ALL CHANNELS.”
Senior Director, Banking Practice, J.D. Power
- Customized executive presentation and strategy session that gives you data-driven, actionable recommendations for achieving your strategic business goals
- Executive briefing document highlighting key trends and insights across the industry
- Scorecard benchmarking your company’s performance compared with the industry across key drivers of satisfaction, loyalty and advocacy metrics
- Competitive survey data and industry reports including information on customer segments
- Data and analytical tools for performance insights and competitive comparisons with your peers
- Access to VoX Platform—J.D. Power’s proprietary interactive reporting interface
- The complete study data file with consumer survey responses