U.S. Small Business Banking Satisfaction Study
Share This Page
Bain Certified Net Promoter Score® by J.D. Power now available!
The J.D. Power 2018 U.S. Small Business Banking Satisfaction StudySM examines satisfaction among small business banking customers with their financial institution. The study not only analyzes customers’ perceptions of their bank’s ability to meet their expectations, but also highlights which banks perform well in managing relationships with their customers and why. Additionally, the study provides bankers with a series of measurable and actionable Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) to help increase customer satisfaction.
STUDY DELIVERABLES INCLUDE:
- An analyst briefing that provides insights into key industry trends, allowing your company to maximize performance
- Access to a personalized competitive data set, allowing you to see how your company stacks up against competitors, the industry, and the highest performers
- A detailed performance analysis that displays key performance metrics and frequencies
- An executive presentation that provides a summary of your company’s results, compared with those of key competitors
- Bain Certified NPS® by J.D. Power: This independent and Bain certified measurement of NPS which includes the brand level Net Promoter Score® and verbatims, a NPS rank chart and verbatim text analytics. More advanced analytics are available at an additional cost. Contact your J.D. Power representative to learn more, or visit jdpower.com/business/nps
FIVE KEY QUESTIONS
You’ll Be Empowered to Answer
- What steps can be taken to strengthen loyalty in high defection customer segments?
- How does our bank’s customer experience perform relative to competitors during key moments of truth?
- Which strategic initiatives can we prioritize to turn more of our small business banking customers into promoters?
- What do small business banking clients need and expect from their financial institution?
- Where should our bank invest to have the greatest impact on customer satisfaction?
Net Promoter System,® Net Promoter Score,® NPS,® and the NPS-related emoticons are registered trademarks of Bain & Company, Inc., Fred Reichheld and Satmetrix Systems, Inc.