O2O Analytics helps OEMs and dealer groups optimize their websites to ultimately sell more vehicles.
Consumer shopping behavior is constantly evolving in today’s digital world. Not only are more shoppers using the Internet to shop for a new vehicle, but how they are using the Internet to arrive at their purchase decision also continues to change. While there are many analytical tools that measure website performance, automakers and dealer groups still speculate about the actual impact of their website investments on the ultimate goal: sales.
J.D. Power’s Online-to-Offline (O2O) Website Analytics solution measures the performance of your website using offline sales conversion data. This analysis is conducted using a proprietary, privacy-safe methodology that links online consumer website behaviors with offline retail sales data collected by the Power Information Network® (PIN) from J.D. Power.
This unparalleled data analytics capability provides OEMs and Dealer Groups with an industry benchmark to identify the behaviors of verified vehicle buyers on their sites against such key metrics as:
- Make, model, and vehicle segments purchased
- Vehicles sold
- Purchase index
- Percentage of buyers reached
The O2O Website Analytics report allows clients to identify which Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) shoppers are exposed to before they buy their vehicle, allowing OEMs and dealer groups to:
- Measure: Confirm website usage among automotive buyers
- Enhance: Identify most valuable KPIs and site sections related to sales
- Optimize: Improve future website attributes, prioritizing by those most correlated to sales
- Test and Validate: Validate sales impact of site changes for future site planning
- Get Faster Feedback: Gain access to the fastest source of real-time buyer behavior
- Remain Unbiased: Obtain insight and opportunities for improvement from an objective thirdparty source