O2O Campaign Analytics for OEMs and Dealer Groups
Share This Page
O2O Analytics helps OEMs and dealer groups optimize their online campaigns to ultimately sell more vehicles.
Continued strong growth puts the automotive industry on track to become the second-largest spender in paid online and mobile media, estimated to be $7 billion by 2015. Such industry growth brings new complexities to the digital space as automakers and dealer groups become inundated with new and enhanced ways to measure and target campaign effectiveness. While these improved digital tools exist and are superior to traditional media measurement tools, they are still limited in assessing the impact of a campaign on vehicle sales. With the ultimate goal of selling more vehicles, now more than ever, it is critical to understand how to measure the effectiveness and efficiency of online ad campaigns against actual vehicle sales.
J.D. Power’s Online-to-Offline (O2O) Campaign Analytics solution uses a proprietary and privacy-safe methodology to measure the performance of ad campaigns by linking online consumer behaviors with offline retail sales data collected by the Power Information Network® (PIN) from J.D. Power.
This unparalleled data analytics capability enables a unique level of speed, depth, and transparency in accurately evaluating ad campaign performance among sites, tactics, creative and targeting segments against key metrics including:
- Vehicles sold
- Purchase index
- Percentage of buyers reached
This report allows OEMs and dealer groups to identify which campaign attributes shoppers are exposed to before they buy their vehicle, allowing you to:
- Measure: Validate campaign effectiveness among automotive buyers
- Optimize: Improve future campaigns and targeting based on campaign strategy, including targeting, placement, creative, etc.
- Test and Validate: Validate sales impact of campaign for future campaigns
- Get Faster Feedback: Gain access to the fastest source of real-time buyer behavior
- Remain Unbiased: Obtain insight and opportunities for improvement that does not involve other sales solicitations