Continued strong growth puts the automotive industry on track to become the second-largest spender in paid online and mobile media, estimated to be $7 billion by 2015. Such industry growth elevates the competition among third party automotive sites, online publishers and ad networks, putting a much larger emphasis on the need to quickly understand the exposure of online ad campaigns on your site or network against actual vehicle sales. Having the ability to illustrate this impact and improve your clients’ ad campaigns will be critical in helping to acquire, and retain, automotive advertising investments.
J.D. Power’s Online-to-Offline (O2O) Campaign Analytics solution uses a proprietary and privacy-safe methodology to measure the performance of ad campaigns by linking online consumer behaviors with offline retail sales data collected by the Power Information Network® (PIN) from J.D. Power.
This unparalleled data analytics capability enables a unique level of speed, depth, and transparency in accurately evaluating ad campaign performance among sites, tactics, creative and targeting segments against key metrics including:
- Vehicles sold
- Purchase index
- Percentage of buyers reached
This report allows publishers and networks to identify campaigns shoppers are exposed to before they buy their vehicle, allowing you to:
- Measure: Validate campaign effectiveness among automotive buyers
- Optimize: Improve campaigns and targeting based on clients’ campaign strategy, including placement
- Test and Validate: Validate sales impact of campaigns for future campaign dollars
- Get Faster Feedback: Gain access to the fastest source of real-time buyer behavior
- Remain Unbiased: Obtain insight and opportunities for improvement from an objective third party that does not involve other sales solicitations