U.S. Small Commercial Insurance Satisfaction Study
Share This Page
In 2018, J.D. Power found that overall small commercial insurance customer satisfaction remained stagnant in 2018 from 2017, showing that despite small businesses comprising the vast majority of businesses operating in the U.S., insurers still have room to nurture this profitable market. How do insurers understand what these customers truly expect from their experience with their insurer?
The U.S. Small Commercial Insurance Study provides subscribers with insights directly from small commercial customers about their experiences with and expectations of their insurance carriers. The study identifies key industry trends and issues in the small business commercial market and provides an in-depth understanding of the needs, expectations, and desires of today’s small-business customers, as well as insights into opportunities for insurers to improve customer satisfaction, commitment, and advocacy.
- Customized executive presentation and strategy session that provides data-driven, actionable recommendations for achieving strategic goals
- Executive briefing document highlighting key trends and insights across the industry
- Scorecard benchmarking firm performance compared with the industry across key drivers of satisfaction
- Competitive survey data and industry reports
- Analytical tools for performance insights and competitive peer comparisons
- Access to VoX Platform—J.D. Power’s proprietary interactive reporting interface
New for 2019
Net Promoter Score®—This study includes Bain Certified NPS® by J.D. Power. Several NPS® questions will be added to the respondent files and available on VoX.