Technology improvements and changing customer behaviour have altered consumption and demand for wireline services. Listening to the Voice of the Customer is increasingly critical to achieving success in today’s highly competitive marketplace. Wireline providers that understand their customers’ expectations and experiences are better positioned to target needs and implement initiatives that will increase overall customer satisfaction, brand loyalty and advocacy, and maximize product penetration.
The J.D. Power Canada Wireline Satisfaction StudiesSM measure key drivers of satisfaction among residential customers who currently subscribe to wireline providers for their television and/or Internet services. These studies examine satisfaction in five factors: Cost; Programming (TV only); Billing; Performance and Reliability; Customer Service; and Offerings and Promotions.
The study allows providers to:
- Measure critical components that drive overall satisfaction among wireline customers for TV and Internet services
- Identify areas of strength and weakness overall and by key customer segments
- Align strategic planning and improvement initiatives with core customer desires and needs
- Benchmark customer satisfaction with Canadian wireline providers
- Assess customer usage patterns, including additional services such as video on demand (VOD)
Each study subscription provides access to the tools needed to gain a comprehensive, in-depth understanding of how your company is performing and to identify any areas needing improvement.
Each study deliverable includes:
- A management discussion and on-site executive presentation that provide insights into key industry trends and study findings
- Access to competitive data sets, allowing a comparison of your company’s performance against competitors, the industry, and the highest performers
- Data analysis via SPSS data file that allows for segmentation at both the regional and national levels, as well as by bundled customers and individual services, product types (e.g., cable vs. satellite), and other key metrics
Net Promoter System®, Net Promoter Score®, NPS® and the NPS-related emoticons are registered trademarks of Bain & Company, Inc., Fred Reichheld and Satmetrix Systems, Inc.