The J.D. Power 2018 Canada Credit Card Satisfaction StudySM examines the top credit card issuers, as determined by their total volume of active accounts, to provide information about the levels of satisfaction customers have with their primary credit card company. The study not only analyzes customers’ perceptions of their credit card issuer’s ability to meet their expectations, but also identifies critical metrics that represent best practice performance targets for satisfying customers.
STUDY DELIVERABLES INCLUDE:
- An analyst briefing that provides insights into key industry trends allowing your company to maximize performance
- Access to a personalized competitive data set, allowing you to see how your company stacks up against competitors, the industry, and the highest performers
- A detailed performance analysis that displays key performance metrics and frequencies
- A full PDF report of data and insights
- An executive presentation providing a summary of your company’s results, compared with those of key competitors
- Bain Certified NPS® by J.D. Power: This independent and Bain certified measurement of NPS which includes the brand level Net Promoter Score® and verbatims, a NPS rank chart and verbatim text analytics. More advanced analytics are available at an additional cost. Contact your J.D. Power representative to learn more, or visit jdpower.com/business/nps
FIVE KEY QUESTIONS
You’ll Be Empowered to Answer
- What type of rewards drive satisfaction and increased use for customers?
- How competitive are your terms and fees compared to your competitors?
- Why do customers switch cards and what can be done to reduce attrition?
- What role does technology play in credit card customer satisfaction?
- Where should credit card companies invest in order to have the biggest impact on customer satisfaction and profitability?
Net Promoter System,® Net Promoter Score,® NPS,® and the NPS-related emoticons are registered trademarks of Bain & Company, Inc., Fred Reichheld and Satmetrix Systems, Inc.