The J.D. Power Canada Credit Card Satisfaction StudySM examines the leading credit card issuers as determined by their total active accounts in order to help them understand the level of satisfaction customers have with their primary credit card company. The study not only analyzes customers’ perceptions of their issuer’s ability to meet their expectations but also identifies critical metrics that represent best practice performance targets for satisfying customers.
STUDY DELIVERABLES INCLUDE:
- Customized executive presentation and strategy session that provides data-driven, actionable recommendations for achieving strategic goals
- Executive briefing document highlighting key trends and insights across the industry
- Scorecard benchmarking firm performance compared with the industry across key drivers of satisfaction, as well as loyalty and advocacy metrics
- Competitive survey data and industry reports including information on customer segments
- Data and analytical tools for performance insights and competitive peer comparisons
- Access to VoX Platform—J.D. Power’s proprietary interactive reporting interface
- The complete study data file with consumer survey responses
Net Promoter System,® Net Promoter Score,® NPS,® and the NPS-related emoticons are registered trademarks of Bain & Company, Inc., Fred Reichheld and Satmetrix Systems, Inc.