U.S. Small Business Banking Satisfaction Study
Share This Page
Bain Certified Net Promoter Score® by J.D. Power now available!
With a fluctuating economy and new banking regulations continuing to affect small business customers’ perceptions of their banking experiences, financial institutions need to be armed with the insights that will help them meet and exceed the ever-changing expectations of their customers. Understanding the shifts in customer perceptions, the latest industry trends, and the factors with the greatest impact on satisfaction is critical to your bank’s ability to grow.
The J.D. Power 2018 U.S. Small Business Banking Satisfaction StudySM examines satisfaction among small business banking customers with their financial institution. The study not only analyzes customers’ perceptions of their bank’s ability to meet their expectations, but also highlights which banks perform well in managing relationships with their customers and why. Additionally, the study provides bankers with a series of measurable and actionable Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) to help increase customer satisfaction.
A study subscription provides you with access to the tools needed to gain a comprehensive, in-depth understanding of your bank’s performance and to help you identify the areas that need improvement.
Study deliverables include:
- An analyst briefing that provides insights into key industry trends, allowing your company to maximize performance
- Access to a personalized competitive data set, allowing you to see how your company stacks up against competitors, the industry, and the highest performers
- A detailed performance analysis that displays key performance metrics and frequencies
- An executive presentation that provides a summary of your company’s results, compared with those of key competitors
- Bain Certified NPS® by J.D. Power: This independent and Bain certified measurement of NPS which includes the brand level Net Promoter Score® and verbatims, a NPS rank chart and verbatim text analytics. More advanced analytics are available at an additional cost. Contact your J.D. Power representative to learn more, or visit jdpower.com/nps
Banks that subscribe to the study are better able to understand their competitive position at a detailed level, allowing them to pinpoint critical areas for improvement and make prudent investments in the service attributes that matter most to small business banking customers.
Net Promoter System®, Net Promoter Score®, NPS® and the NPS-related emoticons are registered trademarks of Bain & Company, Inc., Fred Reichheld and Satmetrix Systems, Inc.