U.S. Residential Internet Service Provider Customer Satisfaction Study
Share This Page
Bain Certified Net Promoter Score® by J.D. Power now available!
The increasingly competitive Internet service industry offers consumers with more options than ever before, making it critical for home Internet service providers (ISPs) to differentiate their brand and products in the marketplace. However, providing a superior customer experience is a potentially beneficial distinction that ISPs may use to make their brand stand out from the competition. Internet service providers that understand their customers’ expectations and experiences are better positioned to implement focused performance initiatives designed to increase overall customer satisfaction, brand loyalty, and advocacy, and to maximize product penetration.
The J.D. Power Residential Internet Service Provider Customer Satisfaction StudySM measures key drivers of satisfaction among residential customers who currently subscribe to an Internet service. The study examines satisfaction across five factors: Performance and Reliability; Customer Service; Cost; Billing; and Communications.
The study allows providers to:
- Measure critical components that drive overall satisfaction among customers of Internet service providers
- Identify providers’ areas of strength and weakness overall and by key customer segments
- Align strategic planning and improvement initiatives with core customer needs and desires
- Benchmark customer satisfaction among Internet service providers in the United States
Study subscription provides access to the tools needed to gain a comprehensive understanding of how your company is performing and to identify any areas needing improvement.
Study deliverables include:
- A management discussion and on-site executive presentation that provide insights into key industry trends and study findings
- Access to competitive data sets, allowing a comparison of your company’s performance against competitors, the industry, and the highest performers
- Data analysis via SPSS Data and mTABWeb™ files that allows for segmentation at both the regional and national levels, as well as the ability to pinpoint opportunities for improvement in Key Performance Indicator (KPI) performance levels
- Bain Certified NPS® by J.D. Power: This independent and Bain certified measurement of NPS which includes the brand level Net Promoter Score® and verbatims, a NPS rank chart and verbatim text analytics. More advanced analytics are available at an additional cost. Contact your J.D. Power representative to learn more, or visit jdpower.com/nps
Now Available! Bain Certified Net Promoter Score® by J.D. Power
This independent, trusted, and Bain certified measure of NPS® provides brands with accurate scores they can use with confidence as they seek ways to improve the customer experience, assess their competition, increase brand advocacy, and ultimately deliver positive financial results. To access it, you must subscribe to the respective J.D. Power syndicated study. Learn more at jdpower.com/nps
Net Promoter System®, Net Promoter Score®, NPS® and the NPS-related emoticons are registered trademarks of Bain & Company, Inc., Fred Reichheld and Satmetrix Systems, Inc.