North America Hotel Guest Satisfaction Index Study
Share This Page
Bain Certified Net Promoter Score® by J.D. Power now available!
It is imperative that hoteliers recognize the importance of staying abreast of their guests’ needs, expectations and satisfaction, as well as industry trends. Understanding the Voice of the Customer is the first step in targeting performance improvement initiatives that may increase overall guest satisfaction. Regardless of the economic environment, high levels of satisfaction correlate markedly with influencing guest retention, incremental spend, and brand loyalty, which contribute to a healthier bottom line.
The J.D. Power North America Hotel Guest Satisfaction Index StudySM measures guest satisfaction with the entire hotel experience, from reservation to check-out, based on a recent guest stay. The study evaluates eight market segments: luxury, upper upscale, upscale, midscale full service, midscale, economy/budget, upper extended stay, and extended stay. Study data provides a competitive benchmark to measure guest advocacy and loyalty; identify improvement initiatives; and compare hotel brand performance. Hoteliers may use the information to:
- Measure critical components that drive overall hotel guest satisfaction in North America
- Identify areas of strength and weakness for each hotel brand
- Track performance on an annual basis
Study subscription will provide access to the tools needed to gain an in-depth understanding of your how your hotel brand is performing and to identify the areas needing improvement.
- A management discussion and on-site executive presentation that provides your hotel brand with insights into key industry trends and study findings, allowing you to maximize performance and prioritize improvements
- Access to competitive data sets, allowing you to see how your brand stacks up against competitors, the industry, and the highest performers
- A guest comment file that allows for qualitative analysis of each hotel brand and the opportunity to hear directly from your guests
- Bain Certified NPS® by J.D. Power: This independent and Bain certified measurement of NPS which includes the brand level Net Promoter Score® and verbatims, a NPS rank chart and verbatim text analytics. More advanced analytics are available at an additional cost. Contact your J.D. Power representative to learn more, or visit jdpower.com/nps
Businesses that utilize our research solutions are enabled to target performance solutions that have a direct impact on ROI.
Now Available! Bain Certified Net Promoter Score® by J.D. Power
This independent, trusted, and Bain certified measure of NPS® provides brands with accurate scores they can use with confidence as they seek ways to improve the customer experience, assess their competition, increase brand advocacy, and ultimately deliver positive financial results. To access it, you must subscribe to the respective J.D. Power syndicated study. Learn more at jdpower.com/nps
Net Promoter System®, Net Promoter Score®, NPS® and the NPS-related emoticons are registered trademarks of Bain & Company, Inc., Fred Reichheld and Satmetrix Systems, Inc.