Canadian Retail Banking Customer Satisfaction Study
Share This Page
Bain Certified Net Promoter Score® by J.D. Power now available!
The current economic climate and an increasingly competitive marketplace have resulted in enormous pressure on banks to retain current customers and leverage those relationships in order to grow share of wallet. Banks must understand their customers’ needs on individual as well as regional levels in order to expand the number of product and service offerings that will likely interest them. Knowing which steps to take to ensure that customers are satisfied with new and existing products and services is critical to your bank’s ability to grow.
The J.D. Power 2017 Canadian Retail Banking Customer Satisfaction StudySM explores customers’ satisfaction with their primary financial institution and the impact it has on bottom-line metrics, such as retention, loyalty, and advocacy. The study provides critical benchmarking information on the big and mid-size banks throughout Canada and identifies the factors that drive retail banking customer satisfaction. In addition to measuring customers’ perceptions of their bank’s ability to meet their expectations, the study also includes measurable and actionable key performance indicators to increase satisfaction among customers.
Study subscription provides access to the tools needed to gain a comprehensive understanding of your bank’s performance and identify areas needing improvement.
Study deliverables include:
- Analyst briefing that provides insights into key industry trends and study findings, allowing your bank to maximize performance throughout the banking experience
- Access to a personalized competitive data set, allowing you to see how your bank stacks up against competitors, the industry, and the highest performers
- A detailed performance analysis that displays key performance metrics and frequencies
- An executive presentation that summarizes of your bank’s results, compared with those of key competitors, and provides recommendations for improvements
- Bain Certified NPS® by J.D. Power that includes the brand level NPS® and verbatims, a NPS rank chart and verbatim text analytics.
Banks that subscribe to the study are better able to understand their competitive position at a detailed level, allowing them to pinpoint critical areas for improvement and make prudent investments in the service attributes that matter most to customers.
Now Available! Bain Certified Net Promoter Score® by J.D. Power
This independent, trusted, and Bain certified measure of NPS® provides brands with accurate scores they can use with confidence as they seek ways to improve the customer experience, assess their competition, increase brand advocacy, and ultimately deliver positive financial results. To access it, you must subscribe to the respective J.D. Power syndicated study. Learn more at jdpower.com/nps
Net Promoter System®, Net Promoter Score®, NPS® and the NPS-related emoticons are registered trademarks of Bain & Company, Inc., Fred Reichheld and Satmetrix Systems, Inc.